Please see below for some more testimonials from brides and grooms over the last nine years:
- "We've been sat on our balcony for about 3 hours going through the photos which incidently are BRILLIANT!! Really, you have captured everything from our day and it really
shows and shines through how relaxed we wanted it and you have picked up on every detail - such a great job and so ridiculously pleased!! Thank you so much!!"
Mim & Tom, Bride & Groom
- "Thank you so much for the service you provided on our wedding day. The photographs are absolutely fantastic, in particular the relaxed shots you managed to capture which are so
important to us. For those reading and considering Kay Ransom photography: Excellent communications prior to the event, various packages that can easily be tailored to suit your needs,
very discreet during the ceremony, professional and very friendly photographer! Worth every penny, thanks again Kay."
Phil & Jo, Bride & Groom
- "Thank you so much for all your hard work on our wedding day. You were briliant and it was lovely to have such a relaxed professional photographer."
Gemma & Ian Cole, Bride & Groom
- "Kay produced the best set of wedding photographs that I have ever seen. She managed to capture the best moments and a great variety of impromptu shots of our family and friends."
Barbara McPherson, Bride
- "I hired Kay as my wedding photographer, and her service was outstanding. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer, or a better person, to record our day. Kay was
understanding, supportive and also able to make great suggestions throughout the day, and helped to shape our memories of the day. I would highly and unreservedly recommend and endorse
her for any photography needs you have.
My best man got married a year later, and he used Kay for his photography too, based on the experience I had! On another note, Kay has since provided me with basic training on how to get the most out of my dSLR camera, and was a great teacher during this process. Basically, she is awesome at what she does, and you'd be hard pushed to find a better, more accomplished photographer."Toby Aiken, Groom
To get in touch, please e-mail Kay or call +44 (0)7968 507196.