- Your staff are at the front line of your business and best placed to capture those unique moments that only they see on a daily basis. As a business I’m sure you often rely on these phone snaps to tell the story of your business… But are they a good enough standard to have on your website/social media? Those images reflect your business’s professional image to potential new clients so getting the best possible outcome is in everyone’s interest.
- With staff trained up to take better images, those unique moments in your business are captured competently and some of those unique moments just cannot be replicated again. Having a continual stream of relatively polished imagery is one of the keys to a company’s successful social media feed these days.
- It’s great to get a professional photographer to photograph your headshots, main website imagery and large events you may be holding. However for the smaller moments throughout the year your staff should be able to keep things ticking over, it isn’t feasible cost wise to continually hire a pro photographer.
- You’d be surprised how much even a non technical member of staff can pick up and learn from just an hour’s training. A lot of photography is about thought and preparation rather than complex technical knowledge.
- As part of the training Kay offers she goes through some of the staff’s existing snaps and offers a bespoke critique of those pictures. Previous attendees have given very positive feedback on this aspect of the training. The tweaks Kay suggests are simple to implement, but until a professional points these things out, it’s hard for the untrained eye to spot.
- Your staff will also be able to ask those burning questions you may have had niggling for years. At the end of the session we have a Q&A, there’s no such thing as a silly question.
These sessions can be run on zoom or in person. To get in touch to ask any questions you may have.
To get in touch, please e-mail Kay or call +44 (0)7968 507196.